Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, January 14, 2019

My scoliosis and kayphosis story

My scoliosis and Kayphpsis story


         I was born in 06/06/1999 at 2:15.I was born in Bardoli village in Surat district of Gujarat state of India. On the third day I got a fever. I was kept in a glass box. About 6 days was kept. I had scoliocis. My mom-papa showed me every doctor but said not every doctor. My mom-papa drove me to the hospital in the many hospital. There the doctor said there is no treatment for this.
     Thenafter my mom-papa took me to a Hinduja hospital in Mumbai located in the medical checkup.There is also no cure for scoliosis that the doctor said.
     
    The doctor said that this boy will not walk.But with Lord's prayer, I have been walking in one and half year.Doctor shocked to say this is mirecal.
    
    I studied very well till standard 10.After standard 10, the problem of scoliosis began to grow.Due to the increase in weight, walking slowly started.Then I completed my standard 11 study.

    First i met Dr.kalpan desai in Ahmdabad at Health and care foundation.Then I met Dr. Amit Zala and Dr. Dhruv Patel in Ahmedabad at Chirayu hospital.Then my c1 c2 cervical operation was done on 21/03/2015. The doctor stopped moving my neck right side and up and down side.

              AFTER 
              Before 
      Then rest for 6 months.
      After that 14/10/15 is the operation of the whole spine.

              AFTER
BEFORE
 After 12 months bed rest and exercising.Then there was a foot operation on 05/05/ 2016.Dr. kalpan Desai performed the foot operation.

     Then given 1month 15 days caliper.
     Then only the exercise was going on. I got bored at home.I asked the doctor that when I started walking? The doctor did not answer.
     One and a half years later, Dr.joy chokshi and Dr. ravi shah's i met in Adajan,Surat.Then there was a change in my life.
     Now I have gone to college.I can drive scooter.Now i can climb stair ap and down.
       Thanks Dr.Amit Zalasir
Dr.
Thanks Dr.Dhruv Patelsir

Thanks Dr. Kalpan desaisir

Thanks Dr.Baldev patelsir


Thanks Dr.Joy Choksisir




                   Thanks Dr.Ravi Shahsir
 
                 To make my life easier.



My all operation done in health and care foundation(polio foundation) Ahmedabad.

Thank you 
👍

My contact-7621877303
                     -7984668499

No comments:

Post a Comment