Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Best Motivational Story - Ever think of...

Best motivational story - Ever think of...

A person's house was in a small village away from the city. There was no lack of any kind in his house. But still he was not happy. He felt that the city's life is good. So one day he decided to sell the village house and take home in the city. The next day he called his friends from the city Who used to work in real estate.
He told his friend - You sell my house in this village, and let me get a nice house in the city. His friend saw the house and said - Your house is so beautiful. Why do you want to sell it. If you need money, then I can take you some money. That person said - no, I do not need money.
I want to sell this house. Because this house is very far from the village. There is not a paved road like a city here. The path here is very rugged. There are lots of trees here. When the wind moves, the leaves spread throughout the house. These villages are surrounded by mountains. Now tell me why should not I go to the city.
His friend said - OK. If you have thought of going to the city then you have decided to go to the city. So soon I will sell this house. The next morning, the person was reading the newspaper in the morning. He saw a home advertisement in the newspaper. The ad was written in.
The crowd of the city, away from the hills, surrounded by hills, filled with greenery, home of a dream house in a beautiful house filled with fresh air. To buy a home, contact the number given below. The person liked the house after watching the ad. He decided to buy that house.
When he called on that number he was astonished. Because this ad was of his own house. This knowledge he jumped with happiness. He called his friend and said - I am already living in my favorite house. So you do not sell my house to anyone. I will be the same.


Friends, I want to explain to you this motivational story. Most people complain about their life. They think that their grief is painful in their life. Such people look good on other people's lives. But you never do that. Before doing anything, once you see your life in the eyes of friends. If you have ever seen your life through the eyes of others, you will find that your life is very good to others.

Thank you
😰

No comments:

Post a Comment